Follow Along Here!
Hello! Thanks For Stopping By!
Im Montana Burkett and I'm so glad you stopped by to learn a little more about me!
I was born and raised in Raleigh, NC and moved to Greenville in 2010 for college. I have been doing photography for almost 5 years now but just recently in the last year have gone full time into my business as well as staying home with our 1 year old son.
Fun Facts About Me
Im a follower of Jesus Christ
I watch so many weekly shows on Hulu I couldn't even give you a number
Ive been married to the love of my life since May 2013
We have the cutest 1 year old son
I LOVE coffee
My favorite place to eat out is either taco tuesday at la Ribera or anywhere that has deep fried sushi
1. What's is your shooting style?
- My shooting style is very relaxed and candid. I very rarely ask you to look at the camera and smile during a session. My goal is to capture raw and real moments weather it be a family of 6 or a couple for an engagement session.
2. What is your editing style like?
- I like to keep things bright and airy. Most of my photos are going to be on the brighter side but I have done some moodier sessions and really like branching out of my comfort zone to try new looks.
3.What is your typical turnaround for photos?
- My turn around varies. During wedding season sessions other than weddings typically take about 2-3 weeks. During my off season (typically Dec-Feb) it takes 1-2 weeks.
4. How long are sessions?
-Session times vary. Most sessions outside of engagement/wedding/bridals don't last more than an hour. Newborns will most always take at least 2 hours because babies have their own schedule.
Have any other questions you'd like me to answer? Please feel free to email me!